Saturday, October 5, 2019

Autumn Card

It's World Card Making Day, so of course I needed to share something. I whipped up this autumn card to share on this fun October day.


For this card I used Paper House Autumn Woods collection, because I find it to be just the perfect fall collection. It's full of lots of autumn-y colors like rich browns, purple, shades of teal, and orange.


Because it's Paper House, there are lots of great coordinating stickers and embellishments. The thin strips of leaf washi tape that I used are bronze foiled leaves (I know it's a bit hard to see the pretty foil in the pictures). I used a mix of puffy stickers and card stock stickers to add texture to the card. I also used some foam adhesive to attach the top to layers of patterned card stock for some added dimension.


I hope you're having a fun World Card Making Day. As always, don't forget to use code PH19SAMANTHA for 20% off your entire purchase at Paper House Productions.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.


No comments: