Thursday, August 15, 2019

Dog Layout

In June we added a new family member. Today I'm sharing a dog layout about our sweet Kevin the basset hound.


I have a lot of partial collections sitting in my craft room, so I've been trying to use up my stash before buying too much new stuff. The paper and most of the stickers I used for this layout are from an older Echo Park collection called Bark.


I had already used about half of the paper and stickers on other layouts, so my goal was to make a cute layout from what I had left.


I supplemented with some word and pet themed stickers from Paper House that coordinated with the colors from the Bark paper.


We are so in love with this sweet, silly puppy, so I thought it would be fun to make a journaling card that focused on some of the reason we love him (from his long ears to his wiggly butt and his goofy personality).

Thanks for letting me share my dog layout and my sweet Kevin with you today!

No comments: