Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Custer Peak Layout

This summer my family and I took a long weekend in the Black Hills of South Dakota to 4-wheel and sight see. We made a trek up to the top of Custer Peak for some breathtaking views and great photo opportunities. Today I have a Custer Peak layout from that day.


For this layout I used the Scrapbooking Store's August kit. The main kit's papers and stickers are from Echo Park Good Day Sunshine. The kit is full of saturated summer colors and fun summer themes (like popsicles, picnics, lemonade stands, campers, and wagons).


My only complaint with the kit is that there is only 1 sheet of every paper. The kit is so good that I'm having a hard time deciding if I should use the A side, the B side, or half of each side!


The alphabet stickers I used are part of the upgrade kit. They are some of my favorite alphas and blend perfectly with the collection.


I have quite a few more photos to scrap from this trip, and I'll definitely be using all of my Scrapbooking Store August kit up on these and other summer photos!

I wrote this post while on the Scrapbooking Store design team.

1 comment:

Jessica Henrichsen said...

Glad you enjoyed the Black Hills!! I love your layout and I won't lie, it was really exciting to see Custer Peak featured in your blog. I grew up hiking that peak several times a year with my family. We lived less than 20 miles from that beloved Peak. I saw it standing tall every morning before school. I'm so glad you enjoyed the views.