Thursday, July 11, 2019

The Heavens Declare Bible Journaling

I've had the idea for this The Heavens Declare Bible Journaling in my head for about six months now. I finally took the time to sit down and get that idea on paper. I'm loving how it turned out.



The idea for this Bible journaling started with Paper House's Stargazer Faux Enamel Stickers. Photos of these stickers do not do them justice. They seriously look like an enamel design. All of Paper House's faux enamel stickers are gorgeous.



While the idea started with the stickers, they were actually the very last part of this layout. I started by using Washi tape to mask of the verse my journaling was based on. Then, I layered up my Distress Ink. I chose Distress Ink colors that matched the colors on the stickers. Make sure to start with the lightest color and layer on working up to the darkest color.


I added to the galaxy feel by adding dots from white and gold paint pens as well as black and silver Wink of Stella glitter pens. Then I added the Stargazer Faux Enamel Stickers. Finally, I created a page tab from Stargazer patterned paper and added another sticker to the tab.



Want to pick up these Stargazer stickers for yourself? You can always enter my affiliate code PH19SAMANTHA at checkout to get 20% off your entire order at Paper House.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.

No comments: