Thursday, July 25, 2019

Baseball Layout

Baseball season just wrapped up for my youngest, so today I have a baseball layout to share.


Usually I struggle to scrap sports photos. I can never seem to get everything just right or figure out how to get the photos to work with my sports themed papers and stickers. Not this time! Everything just came together and I'm really happy with the results. 


Almost everything is from Paper House's All Star collection. There are multiple sport themes in this collection (football, basketball, soccer, and baseball). There are so many great patterns in each theme that I truly had a hard time just picking a few baseball themed papers to use on this layout.


I supplemented the All Star paper pack with Paper House Baseball Faux Enamel Stickers and 3D Stickers. I love being able to mix and match so many different textures with all of Paper House's variety of stickers.


A big thank you to my sister-in-law Jen at Taylored 4 You Photography for taking these great photos of my kiddo playing ball.

Remember to use my code 19PHSAMANTHA any time you make a purchase at Paperhouseproductions.com to get 20% off your entire purchase.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: