Thursday, August 30, 2018

Adventure Layout

A few weeks ago I shared a layout I made with the Scrapbooking Store's August kit. There's a lot in the kit. More than enough to make a few layouts, so today I have an Adventure Layout created with the August kit as well. 


The upgraded kit includes ephemera from American Crafts. I love that while the ephemera coordinates, it can be used to change the whole feel of the kit.


While the paper in the kit (Echo Park's For the Record) leans more towards a vintage feel, when you add in the ephemera, the papers turn into and excellent way to scrap camping photos.


These photos are from a camping trip we took to one of our favorite camp grounds. We try to get there every year, and every year we stop and take photos when we bike across this little dam.


I can't wait to see what the Scrapbooking Store's September kit will be!

No comments: