Friday, September 15, 2017

You Can Do It Coffee Card

The Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is going on through next week, and I thought it would be lots of fun to play along. Here's my You Can Do It coffee card.


I started with SRM's Coffee Plans stamp set. I haven't used my Copic Markers in a while, so I decided to uses those to create a fun background with the tall coffee cup that's part of the set.


I decided to play around with the color combo a bit. Instead of traditional fall colors, I drew inspiration from the beautiful reds and greens in my apple trees right now and how pretty they are against the bright blue fall sky. A little different that normal, but I like how it turned out.


I thought the "you can do it" sentiment would make for a fun card the next time I needed an encouragement card for a coffee loving friend.
Don't forget to check out the rest of the amazing cards for a bit of caffeinated inspiration.





I wrote this post while participating on the SRM design team.

19 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card, love the cute stamped background.

Shanna Slater said...

Love your card Samantha!! I like creating stamped backgrounds too with littler stamps :)


Thanks for sharing with all of us!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Allie said...

I really like those sweet little coffee cups :)

Tink said...

Great card!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Samantha!
I love your coffee background. It's fabulous, and I thank you for sharing your creative ideas with us all. From one coffee loving crafter to another, great job!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
I have a stamp set GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Hop!
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

I love how you used the little stamps to create a background! And those colours are absolutely gorgeous :)

Becca Yahrling said...

I love a stamped all over design; so cute!

Lisa said...

Fun card! Great stamped background and love the sentiment!

Hetty said...

Sweet cups in the background and wonderful sentiment.
Great card!

New Creations said...

Love the repetition of an image to create your own BG, so pretty!

Lori Turner said...

This is a cute card - LOVE all those super sweet cups!

StampingbugKerry said...

So fun. The falling cups are fun and love the bright colors against the chalky sentiment!

Billie A said...

Love the background coffee cups and colors. Great sentiment.

Fikreta said...

Thats so great card

Cindy C. said...

How fun!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute with the cups background and love the sentiment used.

Ceal said...

Fabulous card!

VanessaB said...

so cute!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable!!!