Thursday, September 7, 2017

Fall Fun Layout

It's September, which means school has started and fall is right around the corner. I'm getting ready for autumn with this fall fun layout.



I used a mixture of products on my layout, but the majority of the papers and embellishments are from Paper House's Autumn Woods collection. The paper was released last year, but they just released a new line of planner embellishments that are amazing! I couldn't resist using a bunch of them all at once on this layout.


There's a mix of cardstock stickers, epoxy stickers, puffy stickers, and even rice paper borders on this layout. The mix of textures with the rich autumn colors is so fun!


My favorite embellishments from the new line are the stick on pockets. There are so many ways to use them. I used one on this layout to hold and frame my journaling.


Are you excited for some fall fun, or are you hoping for quite a few more months of summer weather?

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.

No comments: