Friday, May 19, 2017

Striped Birthday Card

Today I have a striped birthday card to share. It's a great way to use up your scraps, too!


This card went to one of my nephews. I always find it a bit tough to make cards for tween/teenage boys. I played around with a few color combos before I came up with this one. 


While I'm using this card for a birthday, I think it would make a neat graduation or congratulations card, too. I chose the "hooray!" stamp from SRM's Birthday Plans Stamp Set. I used a oval from My Favorite Things Dienamics Wonky Oval dies to create the base for the "hooray!" I decided it needed a bit more color, so I stamped a few stars (also from Birthday Plans) and colored them in.


This striped birthday card is a fun way to wish someone a very happy birthday!

I wrote this post while participating on the SRM design team.

1 comment:

Susan said...

LOVE this card Samantha! So fun!