Thursday, January 5, 2017

Love Layout

Today I'm scrapping a layout of my husband and me. I've had this photo printed out and sitting on the patterned paper I've wanted to use for about a year now. I finally stopped moving it around and decided to scrap this love layout!


Everything is from We R Memory Keepers Crush collection. The colors are rich but soft and there's a fantastic mix of colors and sketchy patterns in it. I really love Valentines themed collections that have pops of blue in them.


I also really love collections that have pops of metallics in them. This collection has lots of great pops of shiny gold throughout it.


A fun night out without the kids is always worth documenting. Even though this outing happened in November, it's perfect for scrapping with a bit of Valentine themed paper.


When's the last time you scrapped a picture of you and your love?

No comments: