Friday, September 9, 2016

Amusement Park Layout

It's been a while since I've created a 2 page layout, so I'm fixing that today with a two page amusement park layout.


There's a great (and inexpensive!) amusement park near my parents' place in Wisconsin. We haven't made it there for a few years, so this summer it went on the "must do" list. We even got to meet up with my cousin and her sweet kids for a bit.


I mixed and matched a few different paper collections for this layout. I started with Echo Park's A Fair to Remember as the base for my layout. I love the blue, yellow, and reds in the collection. It's perfectly bright and cheery for an amusement park layout.


I still had some stickers and paper from an old Moxxie collection called Midway Madness. The colors went pretty well with the Echo Park paper, so I added in some items from that collection as embellishments and details for the layout.


 My youngest stuck to the tamer rides, but my oldest couldn't wait to go on some of the faster, spinnier, crazier rides. Since I love thrill rides, I'm pretty excited that he's now tall enough and daring enough to go on some of them with me!


I don't take too many pictures when we're out having fun, just enough to remember the day, so this 2 page amusement park layout was enough to get all my photos scrapped. What's your favorite thing to do at amusement parks?


No comments: