Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Gift Card Greeting Card

I give a lot of gift cards for gifts. I always like to try and personalize the gift cards by giving them in a pretty card or gift card container. Today I'm sharing a gift card greeting card.


The paper and embellishments for this card come from Pebbles Inc Garden Party collection. It's floral, spring-y feel is great for this time of year. I also chose to use it, because I thought the Garden Party Pockets would make a fun place to stash a gift card to my favorite paper crafting store.


I like to create matching envelopes when I can, too. So for this one I used my new We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 Punch Board. If you haven't gotten your hands on the 1-2-3 Punch Board yet, you could also use the WRMK Envelope Punch Board.


I always like adding a washi wrap to my envelopes. This one was being hand delivered, so I didn't need to add an address...but they're just a fun touch no matter what.
How do you like to dress up your gift cards for gifting?

No comments: