Monday, June 22, 2015

Camping Memories

Now that we own a camper, we do a decent amount of camping in the summer. It's a lot of (exhausting) fun together as a family. Today I have some camping memories from our first outing this camping season.


I was super excited when Bella Blvd released its new camping collection, Camp Out. It's bright and fun, and I couldn't wait to scrap some photos with it. Most of the time I don't take my nice camera with me when we go camping. Camping is messy and dirty, and I want to live in the moment with my kids and not worry about what I did with my camera. I'm not, however, opposed to pulling out my phone and snapping a group photo or two.


We took these silly family photos at the top of a tall lookout tower that we like to ride our bikes or hike to when we're camping. As you can see from my youngest son's face in the photo above, he doesn't love heights, but he loves to climb anyways.


Have you been out camping yet this season? What's your favorite way to capture memories when roughing it?

No comments: