Sunday, December 28, 2014

Photo Flips Mini Album

I love using Simple Stories Photo Flips on my layouts, but did you also know you can use them to put together a super fun mini album? Today I'm sharing my photo flips mini album.


I chose the Simple Stories 4 x 6 photo flips, so the size of my completed album is just slightly larger than 4 x 6 when closed.


To put the album together, you literally just stack the pages on top of each other, using the adhesive provided to attach them back to back. 


From there, all you have to do is slip in some photos, paper, and embellishments.  


I mixed and matched a lot of pieces of left over papers and embellishments. There is a little bit of Pink Paislee Solstice and Hey Kid, Fancy Pants Nautical, and Echo Park Capture Life.


You can print out smaller photos or just add one big 4 x 6 photo and  add some embellishments directly on the photo. 


The best part is that this album is completely customizable.  You can add as many or as few photos as you want, since you add the pages.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: