Friday, December 19, 2014

Black Eye

Last January my youngest got a whopper of a black eye while playing outside at recess.  He was running and playing and ran straight into a pole.  I happened to be subbing in the school library that day, and I can still remember the look on the school admin's face when she came to find me to take me to the school nurse.  Poor kid had a welt the size of a golf ball under his eye. 


Since I'm a scrapbooker, I couldn't resist snapping a few pics at home that afternoon.  I just wasn't feeling any paper for scrapping the pictures until I came across Jillibean's Cool As A Cucumber Soup.  It was just the right fit. 


I layered up some banner stickers and used one for journaling.  I kept the embellishments simple with a few cork stars from American Crafts.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: