Friday, October 10, 2014

Halloween Monster Boxes

It's time for Moxxie's monthly blog hop.  Since it's October the theme for this month's hop is Halloween.  For my project, I created a couple of Halloween Monster Boxes.



For these not too scary monsters, I used Moxxie Papers from Autumn Glory, Volleyball, and Racing, Moxxie Alphas in black, red, and white, We R Memory Keepers Gift Box Punch Board, American Crafts Knock out Border Punch, and a 1" circle punch.


These boxes are little 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" boxes.  Perfect for a simple little Halloween treat.

I created Frankenstein, from Autumn glory, since the slightly modeled green just seemed to fit for skin color.  After border punching a strip of black racing paper, I attached it around the top of the box to make Frank's hair.  White o's with black centers, make the eyes, an uppercase black W makes the mouth, and I topped everything off with a black Z for a scar.


Dracula was made in a similar fashion to Frankenstein.  I used a sheet of gray paper from Volleyball, and used a circle punch to create the cutouts in his hair.  His eyes are red and white o's with black periods in the center.  His mouth is a uppercase C with the ends clipped off, and the teeth are the bottoms of a W. 


Thanks for popping by my blog.  Don't forget to keep hopping for your chance at the awesome prize up for grabs! Your choice of Zombie Attack or Autumn Glory!

To be eligible to WIN all you have to do is comment on the Moxxie blog.
Extra chances to win include:
  Comment- on any (or all) of the designers blogs
  Facebook- share the blog hop post (let us know by leaving a link on the Moxxie blog)
  Pinterest- pin any (or all) of these wonderful projects (leave a link for each pin on the Moxxie blog)
  Challenge- Enter your Halloween project in our challenge! 3 extra entries if you use MOXXIE product! Link directly to your project or project post. (link up using the inlinkz tool at the bottom of this page)

 Don't miss out on any of the amazing projects for Halloween (or chances to win!)

15 comments:

Daniella said...

I love them both! Dracula is very cool with his fangs!! Super cute!
xxDaniella

Anonymous said...

super duper adorable!

Angela said...

Haha, I'm a bit slow but I did not realize you were using the alphas! That is so awesome!!! Love these little Halloween cuties made with so many different fun lines! So cool!!

AllAmy said...

I love your boxes- so creative. I want to make some myself now!!

jen t. said...

These are so freakin adorable! Love the way you used the alphas!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh these boxes are soo fun!!!! cute!!!!

Leslie said...

so adorable. me and the yahoo's will have to try this out.

Unknown said...

I love how you came up with something so different and cute.

Unknown said...

I love how you came up with something so different and cute.

byondbzr said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

Creative & Spooky CUTE!!

ameliaharris99 said...

So stinkin' cute! I love how creative you got with the Alphas and using all the different non-Halloweeny lines! :)

Unknown said...

Cute and creative! Way to go!!!

snazzyjj said...

Love how creative you were with the circles and alphas making those cute boxes.

SandiB said...

These boxes are too cute. Love how you decorated them.