Friday, September 20, 2013

Simple Stories Say Cheese 2 Page Layout

Yesterday I blogged over at AWDML, and posted a 1 page layout using Simple Stories Say Cheese collection. If you're not familiar with Say Cheese, it is a paper line made to scrap your amazing Disney trip. Here's the catch though, I love Disney, but won't be getting there any time in the very near future. I also LOVE this collection. The colors and patterns are amazing!   So, what's a girl to do? Well, I decided to use it anyways to scrap my son's 7th birthday party. 

 


 I had to stay away from a few of the really Disney-centric stickers (like the one that says, "it all started with a mouse"), but ones like "Fun" and "the line starts here" worked perfectly with my party theme. 


  

The moral of the story? Even if you don't have any Disney photos to scrap, don't rule out Say Cheese, it's  a really fun collection for scrapping other things, too!

No comments: