Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fern & Forest

I have a layout today using Little Yellow Bicycle's Fern and Forest Boy collection.




I'm not the best at machine stitching, so it always gives me a mini panic attack to machine sew on my layouts, but sometimes there's just no substitute for it. I'm happy with how it turned out on this layout, and it adds so much!  Speaking of adding so much, it's no secret that I'm a big fan of Little Yellow Bicycle, in no small part because of all the amazing embellishments they make for their collections. I had no problem finding the right embellishments, my biggest problem was not using too many of them! 



The only embellishments not from LYB's Fern and Forest or Naturals collections are the enamel dots I used on the layout. Those are from My Mind's Eye. 

If you're a big fan of LYB too, check out the current contests they have going on that run through the month of May.  You can find them by clicking here.  LYB always has really fun challenges, and their prize packages are really good (I should know, all the LYB products I used in this post came from a Naturals challenge I won!). 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: