Thursday, May 2, 2013

1st Birthday Card

My cousin's little girl is turning 1 soon. There's just something extra special about a first birthday, so we picked up a little gift for Miss V, and I needed a nice girly card to go with it. 


 I started with paper from Bella Blvd's Kiss Me collection. I mean, you can never go wrong using Bella Blvd for girlie projects. I used an SRM happy birthday sticker for my sentiment.


Since we're mailing Miss V her Birthday present, I thought a "sending lots of love" theme might be cute for her card. I used a mini envelope from Studio Calico for my hearts. Most of the hearts are attached directly to the card, but I did pop a few up with Pop Up Glue Dots® just for fun.  


Finally, because I used a dark card stock for the base, I added some light colored patterned paper inside to make writing a note easier...and of course I couldn't resist adding a sticker border along the bottom. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: