Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Folder Mini Album

I really like making mini albums. However, I don't like making them out of the same old things all the time, so I'm always thinking about how I can turn something into a mini album.  Enter these cool mini file folders from Authentique:


I saw them and thought, "Hey I could turn those into a cool mini album!".  I layered them up and used a bit of twine to bind them together, and ta-da! a mini album was created. I didn't think to take any pictures during the book binding process, but it was really easy. If you're interested in trying binding something like this, just search "book binding" on the web, and you'll find lots of great tutorials on different ways to do it (or feel free to shoot me an e-mail, and I'll do my best to explain what I did). Here are a few of my favorite pages from the album:






I grabbed a number of pieces of paper and a bunch of the embellishments from the Authentique Renew Collection, which made this album come together quite cohesively.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Comeka said...

Love it! I have some pictures of Rome that have been gathering dust for - ummmm - 7 years. You have inspired me!