Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Stitiches

Well, mid way through December it finally happened; one of my kids needed stitches. My oldest fell and got a cut deep enough to warrant at trip to the ER. Since I'm one of those moms who scrapbooks, my poor son not only had to get stitches,  but also had to put up with me taking photos of it to scrap. He was quite the trooper though!



I ended up using Christmas paper for this layout. I love that, unless you're familiar with the line, you really can't tell it's Christmas paper. I chose it because it goes really well with the PJ shirt my son is wearing in the photo...and really who doesn't want to get more mileage out of the awesome Christmas collections that were released this year? This line was Christmas Cheer from Lily Bee.  Oh, and in case you're wondering, the stitches have been out for a while now, and his scar is healing nicely.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: