Friday, January 25, 2013

1 Layout 2 Ways

After last winter, with very little snow, I'm really enjoying being able to take lots of winter pictures this year. Even better, I get to use all the amazing winter lines to scrap them! For this layout I decided to use Winterings from Little Yellow Bicycle.




You know how you like some layouts better than others? Well, I really liked this layout when I finished it, and the best part was that it went together in about 30 minutes. I decided that I liked the layout so much I'd use the same layering/photo placement with a completely different photo and set of papers and see what happened. We took a ton of pictures over the 4th of July, and I scrapped a little over half of them before getting a bit bored with it, so I set it aside. I thought it might be a good time to pull out one of those photos and get it scraped.



 I used Pebbles Inc.'s Let Freedom Ring collection to put this layout together. I don't like it quite as much as the winter layout, but not every layout can be my favorite.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: