Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Fall Frame and a Pumpkin Patch Layout

I really love this time of year; not only are there lots of great outdoor activities, but there are some fabulous fall paper lines out right now to scrap those activities! Today I have 2 projects I made using October Afternoon's Witch Hazel. Witch Hazel is technically a Halloween line, but it's really lovely for all fall things. In fact, the first project I made with it was an autumn frame.



I made this frame for A Walk Down Memory Lane, so you can find the step-by-step directions for it here.

I also made a layout of my youngest son picking out his pumpkin this year. I really love the mix of traditional Halloween images with non traditional colors and patterns. It makes for a very versatile and fresh feeling line of papers and embellishments.



Please excuse the burst of light in the photo. It was a beautiful, sunny day...and when a 4 year old decides he wants his picture taken, you take it even if the sun is right in the background!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: