Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Using Girlier Papers to Scrap Boy Photos

I wanted to take a moment today to show you all what I do when I see a line that I love, that happens to be a bit too girly for scrappy my 2 little boys.  For example, I fell in love with Pink Paislee’s Indigo Bleu:
The main, front sides, have lots and lots of floral….but….. if you flip them over, the back sides are full of great geometric patterns in blues, creams, and sand. Using all back sides from Indigo Bleu, I came up with this boy layout:


Since the Indigo Bleu accessories are also girlie, I pulled stickers from Echo Park’s Boys collection, journaling cards from Lily Bee’s Double Dutch line, and a Smash Tiny Flag Clip.
So for those of you who scrap boys and men much more often than girls, don’t write off those pretty, girlie collections all together. Mix, match, and don’t forget to check the back sides!



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Olson said...

Your boys' pics made me LOL! Awesome way of using "girlie" papers. I love the angles you put on the page. :)