Sunday, May 6, 2012

Did You Celebrate?

Did you celebrate National Scrapbooking Day? I had fun playing along with a lot of challenges. There are a bunch still open from Little Yellow Bicycle, to Echo Park, to Fiskateers, and my favorite scrapbooking store A Walk Down Memory Lane even got in on the fun. Many of these close Sunday night, so you still have time to check them out.




I made this layout combining 2 challenges. The Fiskateers challenged people to use their leftover scraps (minus 1 full sheet for the background if you wanted), and Echo Park wanted people to draw inspiration from one of their designers. I drew my inspiration from EP design team member Nancy Damiano who made a cute card with a pennant on it. I thought, "hey, I could flip those and use a bunch of them on a layout." The paper is from Echo Park's This & That Charming collection (my current favorite from Echo Park).

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you had a fun National Scrapbooking Day.

No comments: