Monday, April 30, 2012

Stamp School May Release

Tomorrow Stamp School's new stamps for May and new colors will be available here. Last month we honored the ladies in our life, and now May is all about the men. Here's the first card I've made with May's goodies:


I stamped the golf bag image in white ink on Stamp School's Hot Fudge card stock. Then I colored the image in with Faber Castell's Gelatos (if you haven't seen these yet, they're sort of a mix between a crayon, a water color pencil, and paint. I'm currently playing around with lots of different ways to uses them, and I have to tell you they're sooo much fun).

You can check out some other really lovely examples of man cards using this month's releases on Stamp School's Blog and on the Design Team's blogs:

Amber
Rochelle
Vicki

...and here's a look at the whole release that will be available tomorrow:

Dad's Tools


The Men in My Life


Felt, ink, and card stock colors:

Lemon Drop

Orange Fiz



Pink Lemonade



Tangy Orange
 
Happy stamping! 

No comments: