Monday, April 2, 2012

New Bike

A few weeks ago my youngest got his first "big boy" bike. This is also his first bike that isn't a hand me down from big brother. I took him to the store to shop, and he knew exactly which bike he wanted.


I used Pink Paislee Prairie Hill paper and stickers for this layout. I really like the colors and patterns in this line, but the theme is a geared a bit towards sunny days and flying kites. It was neither all that sunny nor were we flying kites that day, so I chose just a few of the stickers from the line. I used a Maya Road journaling tag to tell the story of the bike. 



I layered some stickers and buttons down in this corner. the peach colored sticker is actually applied on top of an orange button to give it a little extra dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments: