Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lovely Pumpkins



These are photos from way back at the end of September. We had a gorgeous, warm fall day out at the pumpkin patch. This layout focuses on my oldest son's choice of pumpkin. I have to admit, fall is definitely one of may favorite seasons for taking photos.


I fell in love with this paper from Lily Bee when it came into A Walk Down Memory Lane. Since I have a lot of pumpkin patch photos this year and I've already created fall layouts with the fall lines from Jillibean, Bella Blvd, and Bo Bunny, I thought Id try my hand at turning this somewhat frilly line into a boyish pumpkin patch layout.

After a bit of paper layering, some of my favorite border punches, and a few buttons and brads, I came up with a layout I'm pretty happy with.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Paper: Lily Bee Lovely (Charm, Whimsy, Parasol, Trinket)
Accessories: Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Card Stock Stickers, MME Lush 2 Brads, Jenni Bowlin Brads (Delicate), Bo Bunny Forever Fall Buttons
Tools: EK Success Deep Edge Punch Circles, Fiskars Give It A Swirl Border Punch


No comments: