Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March's Featured Manufacturers

It's a new month which means you can save 25% on 2 new featured manufacturers over at A Walk Down Memory Lane. This month the Featured Manufacturers are Doodlebug and Copic Markers.
I made this layout using Doodlebug:
I love having a garden in our back yard. I can't seem to keep a house plant alive, but we do pretty well in our garden. It's usually overgrown and a bit messy, but its a fun family activity. I especially love picking and preserving (by canning and freezing) the goodies from our garden.

I wanted to make this layout bright and fun, and also keep a bit of an organic feel, so I freehand cut the hills at the bottom of the page, and then used foam dimensional adhesive to pop them up off the page. The brown hill is layered directly on top of the base, and the blue hill is layered on top of the brown hill.


How Does Your Garden Grow
Paper: Doodlebug (Spring Medley, Dragonfly Stripe, Nature Walk, Seedlings) Bella Blvd Sunny Happy Skies (Magic in the Skies, Alpha + Bits)
Accessories: Prima Flowers, Doodlebug Boutique Buttons, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Alphas

No comments: