Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sunday Dinner - Scrapping the Routine Things

Some events in our life are so routine, we don't even think twice about doing them, so we often don't think about documenting them. Sunday dinner (lunch for all you non-Iowans) at my in-laws is one of those routine things. The funny thing is, Little Yellow Bicycle came out with a line called Savor that really got me thinking about scrapping that routine meal. I, of course, didn't have any photos of our Sunday dinner routine, so I made sure to bring my camera along on a Sunday when I knew everyone would be there, and I snapped a few pics (there were lots of mumbles of, "what is she doing?"). Maybe it's just because I love this paper line, or maybe it's because I love the homey feeling these photos give me, but I really love how this layout turned out.


The journaling is a paraphrase of something I saw on a friend's wall. I don't know the original author, but I knew it would be perfect for this layout (yes, we really do use real butter...usually in some ridiculously decadent dessert).

1 comment:

Jennifer Moore said...

I love this layout. I can see why the paper line made you want to scrap routine Sunday dinner.