Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Week

Get out your ghosts and goblins, it's Halloween week! It's been a truly busy few weeks for me, and I really haven't even thought about making Halloween cards. Then, last week, my redemption came in the mail. I won a Making Memories Vintage Findings Halloween Kit from the Making Memories blog! Not only is this kit gorgeous, fun, and spooky, it also comes with everything I needed (minus a few base pieces of card stock) to make a few fun Halloween cards. I've got 2 for you today, and am hoping to post 1 or 2 more this week.
First up is a fun Halloween Damask print that I covered in stickles. I think the glitter really makes it pop. I also used a Fiskars Pearls of Wisdom Corner Squeeze punch (also a blog prize from the wonderful ladies over at Fiskateers).Second is a sparkly (and spooky) witch. I love the paper in the background, and don't you just love those black, sparkly brads?The only non-kit items here are the ribbon and the thread.

No comments: