Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Back

Alright, I'm back from vacation, and it's back to work. The best part about vacation? Not having to cook, clean, and do laundry every day. The worst part about vacation? Coming back to a pile of laundry, a house that needs a good cleaning, and unpacking suitcases. Now that I'm back, you'll be seeing this blog updated more often again. In the near future you'll be seeing a few more scrapbook pages too. I only scrap special occasions. Recently, I've had a lot of these special occasions, so I'll be posting those as a get them completed. Today's project is a piece of framed art that I made a while ago for a friend's daughter. I wish I was better at photographing dimension. This framed art has a lot of layers too it that just don't show through on the picture. You can find the recipe below the picture.

I covered the mat of the frame in patterned paper, added rub-ons to the frame, created a scene from rub-ons and stamps, added words with thickers, and embellished the thickers with rhinestones and rub-ons.

Supplies Used:
Frame & Mat: Menards
Paper (used to cover mat): Imaginisce
Rub-ons: Imaginisce
Brads: Imaginisce
Thickers: American Craft
Once Upon A Time Stamp: Stampin’ Up! (Once Upon a Time Set)
Rhinestones: Kaiser Kraft

No comments: