Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Hiking Layout

 I'm back with more Great Outdoors layouts. Last time it was a one page layout, this week I have a 2 page hiking layout to share. 


We spent about 3 hours hiking around, exploring, and finding all the boundaries of our new property. I took a few pictures along the way and thought it would be nice to fit all of my favorites onto one - two page layout.

Once again, I reached for Paper House Great Outdoors for scrapping my outdoor hiking style photos. Our property is full of pine trees, so I thought it would be fun to use the green and white pine tree paper for the background.


Great Outdoors has a lot of embellishments to choose from, so I leaned into the tree and hiking themes and chose woodgrains, trees, and hiking themed object for my embellishments. 

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out.

No comments: