Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Thank You Cards

I needed a few thank you cards and I just happened to receive a package of goodies from Mommy Lhey. I decided to put those 2 things together and I came up with these thank you cards. 

 

 

It has been a very long time since I created cards without any patterned paper on them. I started out paper crafting making cards, mostly just with stamps and colored card stock. When I began to scrapbook, I fell in love with all the pretty patterned paper and it made its way into my cards. It felt like a bit of a fun throwback challenge to create with just stickers, stamps, and ink.  


This first thank you note is going to the ladies who board our dogs when we can't take them with us. I chose the cute pet sticker on the front of the card first, and then built the rest of the card around that. I also thought it would be fun to send a couple of vinyl stickers from Paper House in the card. They say "Home is Where the Dog is" and "Home is Where the Cat is."


For this second card, I chose the 3 floral stickers from a planner sticker set. I then built the card around those 3 stickers. It's hard to see in the photo, but the stickers all have a pretty gold foil edging to them that makes them a great focal point.

It was super fun to step outside of my comfort zone for these cards, and I hope the recipients enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.



No comments: