Tuesday, June 16, 2020

At 13 Layout

Every year I take my boys' photos and then scrap one of the photos. I use that layout to tell all about who they are at that age. Today, I have my oldest's At 13 Layout.


I am continuing to try to work through my stash before I buy any new paper. I uncovered this older collection from My Mind's Eye called Happy Camper. I have my wall of paper in my craft room sorted a few different ways. What I had left of this collection was hiding out with a bunch of camping themed papers.


I love the different shades of blue, and thought they set the photo off nicely.


I cut a journaling card from a piece of wood grain paper in the collection. I used chipboard and diecut embellishments from the collection, and then did some stash diving for a few extra embellishments (like some of the word stickers and the arrow die cut framing the picture).


13 has been a pretty great age for this kid! 

No comments: