Monday, February 10, 2020

Food Layout

I don't take a lot of photos of the food we eat...with one big exception. Whenever we are traveling, especially internationally, I photograph just about everything we eat. Today I have a food layout from when we were traveling.


I have an amazing husband, but it's not too often he thinks to take a picture of me. It's and even more strange to have a picture of me from somewhere and not him. I love having this picture of me that he took. This was our first meal in Germany, and it was a delicious meal of lieberkase...which you can probably tell, because I ate half of it before remembering to grab a photo.


I used a travel collection from Paper Phenomenon, but I also had to add that great beer glass faux enamel sticker from Paper House. It's been a really fun collection to work with. It's full of dark, rich, saturated color.


A food layout from a food photo completed for my Germany album!

No comments: