Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Packer Layout

In this house, we're Packer Fans. I grew up in Wisconsin, and the rest of my household has been happy to adopt my football loyalty. This year my husband and oldest son took the 16-hr round trip trek so my oldest could attend his first Packer Game at Lambeau. So, of course, today I have a Packer layout.


I found this really great Packers Pride Football paper pack from Scrapbook Customs. Honestly, I usually have a hard time using paper that is so heavily themed, but this layout came together really quickly. This collection was so easy to work with!


I picked a few of my favorite photos that they sent me that day. Since I didn't get to go along (I was a little envious, but I still remember my first Packer game with my Dad, so making this a father son outing just seemed right), they made sure to take and send lots of photos. I also made sure one of the tickets ended up on the layout. Scrapping bits of memorabilia like tickets or maps is a great way to make sure those little bits of nostalgia don't get lost over the years. 


I hope your fall is starting off as wonderful as ours is...and Go, Pack Go!

No comments: