Monday, March 4, 2019

12 Years Layout

My son turned 12 back in August, and I took his annual photos in October. I always love creating a snapshot of who they are that year. It's so fun to see how their personalities change and grow over the years. Today I have that 12 years layout to share.


I'm continuing to work through my (very large) stash of paper. This is mostly Bella Blvd's Oh My Stars with a little Bella Blvd Alex mixed in.


There's always so much I want to say on these annual photo layouts. I actually write it down on scratch paper first so I can get everything out as concisely as possible. Since I have so much to get down, I used multiple journaling cards and layered them up to make them part of the design element of the page.


I think 12 has been one of my favorite ages. This kid has grown up so much this year, and it's been so fun to watch!

No comments: