Thursday, December 7, 2017

Kids and Dog Layout

Every year I take my kids' photos. I want the in time for the Christmas card, but I also love documenting in a bit more of a formal way how much they grow and change (and some times stay the same) every year. This year we mixed it up a bit and added our dog, Steve, to some of the photos. Today I have a kids and dog layout to share.


The photos with Steve were some of my favorite. Not only because he hammed it up in the photos, but because my kids actually smiled for real and looked natural and relaxed. Steve really is part of the family, and I'm so glad that we'll have these photos forever.


I'm trying to work through my rather large stash of paper (mostly so I have room to buy more). I dipped back into my stash of American Crafts True Stories. It may be a bit old, but man do I love the colors in this collection. I have a ton of True Stories and it's far too good to toss, so I decided to pull it back out for another round of paper crafting. You'll see it popping up in my layouts for the next month or so.


Oh, these photos! They just make me smile. Have you ever included a family pet in your annual photos? 




No comments: