Monday, April 6, 2015

Gold Layout

I've love the pops of gold we're seeing everywhere. It's been fun to mix and match the different gold papers and embellishments to create something fun. Today I have a gold layout. The only downside to gold? Its awfully tough to photograph to show its real beauty.


I know I've mentioned that I love any paper that has a heart (or hearts) on it that isn't pink, so I fell in love with this great striped paper from Simple Stories I Am with the gold heart on it.


I actually the blue dot is also from I Am. I thought blue and gold would look lovely with the black and gold dot paper from American Crafts. I added some more gold touches by doing my journaling in gold on a chalkboard label. I also created my Silly Fun title with some gold chipboard Thickers.


Do you like working with gold? Do you keep it in small amounts or use lots of it?

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: