Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Quick Valentine's Day Gifts

Need a few last minute quick Valentine's Day gifts? Chocolate's always a good bet, and if you wrap it up pretty, it's even better! 


I used Pebble's Inc's Yours Truly on both projects. 


For the nugget tin, I wrapped each nugget with a piece of patterned paper. I trimmed down a few of the phrase stickers and added them randomly to some of the chocolates as well.


I kept decorating the tin simple by adding a few strips of patterned paper, another phrase sticker, and a few candy dots


For my candy bar wrapper, I started by wrapping the entire bar in patterned paper. Then I added a strip of card stock that I punched with a border punch on both sides. I die cut a small label and stamped my greeting in white ink on it. Taylored Expressions has this adorably pun-y Valentines Day stamp set with matching dies that I just couldn't pass up. I finished up by cutting the deer that matched my greeting.


Now I have some cute and quick candy gifts to give!

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

Such a cute little gift, thanks for sharing!