Tuesday, March 4, 2014

MOPS Garden Party Layout

Have you seen Pebbles Inc Garden Party? It's a gorgeous spring line with lots of floral prints, pretty pinks, and butterflies.  I don't always have a lot of photos to scrap with pretty, spring-y, girly collections, however, recently I was cleaning out some old picture frames, and I found 2 photos from my first year of MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers).  They were of the steering team from the start and end of the year.  I knew they would be perfect with Garden Party. Here's my MOPS Garden Party Layout.


 This layout started with the 2 photos and the "Bloom where you're planted" journaling card.  I built the rest of the layout around those 3 things. When I was going through the Garden Party Journaling Card book, the bloom card just jumped out at me. When I started MOPS, I was a new mom in a new state, and this is where I made my first friends.  These ladies really helped me bloom and grow in my first years as a mom.


 I got to use so many flowers and flower prints on layout, I can hardly stand it. It's a nice break from the typical boy stuff I get to do. Even the alphas have flowers on them!


That floral pocket contains the journaling for this layout. 


I couldn't write a better phrase to describe what these ladies do than "plant kindness, gather love".

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: