Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Knit Sheep and Gift Box

 I have a present I put together for Christmas that I haven't shared on here yet. It was a little knit project for a friend and, since I don't much care for wrapping things, I fancied up a little gift box for it instead. 


I like to pick up little pre-made gift boxes when I find them for a good price, Then when I need gift wrapping I add some washi tape to the box and make a custom tag.  A gold paint pen worked really well for writing the recipient's name on this tag.  

 
Inside the box was cute little sheep Christmas ornament that I knitted.  


 His little Santa hat makes him especially festive. Of course, he and his hat are made from 100% wool yarn and roving. 

You can find the pattern for the sheep here, and the little holiday hat here.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: