Saturday, December 7, 2013

Gift Card Envelopes

This time of year, I seem to need oodles and oodles of gift card envelopes.  Sure, I could just used the ones they come in, but what would be the fun in that?  Here's a few I came up with this weekend using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.


I used a smattering of different papers and embellishments (scroll to the bottom for the list), but kept the design pretty simple.
The smaller envelopes are the right size to hold a gift card with a backing (I have target gift cards in some of them, and I left them on the little card that they come on so I could write on there how much is on the gift card). 



The larger envelopes are big enough to slip an embellished tag (and attached gift card) in. For the envelope below, I cut off the top flap and opted for an open pocket instead.

Or, large enough to put an i-tunes gift card into. 


 For this holder, instead of adding glue to hold the top flap down, I made a little envelope wrap to tuck the flap under.


 Just a simple way to add a little extra fun to gift card giving!

Supplies:
American Crafts Peppermint Express
Imaginisce Colors of Christmas
Simple Stories December Documented
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

 Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Kelly Sas said...

Love ALL your fun ideas for gift card giving! Thanks so much for sharing.