Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Time


Time...it goes quickly, and there just never seems to be enough of it. That's why I was thrilled to have the time back in June to get some professional outdoor photos done of our family. I know that in just a matter of time, my boys will be all grown up, and I'll cherish these photos even more. I also was thrilled to be able to take the time to play with this fabulous sketch for Crate Paper's August Sketch Challeng.

I used Crate Paper's Brook Collection, a little bit of cork, and a new family photo to create this layout:What I love most about this layout is that there is so much texture, from glittered chipboard, to cork to epoxy brads. I also learned that yes, you can uses rub-ons directly on cork. It just takes a little extra rubbing.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my creations today!

2 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Fabulous LO! TFS!

Kelly Sas said...

Great take on the sketch. Also like the way you wrote up this post.