Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Scraptiv!ty's December Kit Release

I have been having so much fun with Scraptiv!ty's December kit! I have boys and the 5 Little Ducks papers from Piggy Tales included in the kit are perfect for boy pages, baby cards, and even a little wall art. This month's technique is making your own stamps. The kit comes with a few items to do this, and I can't wait to incorporate this technique into more of my projects. Today I've got 3 projects that showcase this technique.

For this layout, I used penscore (blue moldable foam) and rubber bands included in the kit to make a lined background for the journaling tag.
For this card, I used the same piece of penscore and bubble wrap to create a very subtle background stamp. Finally, I used an included stamping tool to make the circles and squares in the background of this canvas, which also happens to be a baby gift for my best friend who just had her first baby!
Just in case you haven't guessed, this kit also comes with a TON of buttons!
Check back tomorrow for 2 more projects using the S! December kit.

1 comment:

Jessica Peterson said...

Love the button card cute and easy!!